Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this guide
Below is a selection of just a few library databases which have the most robust multimodal features.
Note finding what you need? If you don't find what you need in the format you need, contact an SCC Librarian. We'll do our best to help you find what you need.
- Text has LISTEN function
- Downloadable MP3 audio file
- Click SETTINGS icon to select speech speed
- Can change FONT SIZE
- Machine TRANSLATION into various languages
- Text has READ ALOUD function
- Videos are CAPTIONED and have FULL TRANSCRIPT
- CAPTIONED and READ-ALONG TRANSCRIPT
- Click SETTINGS icon to adjust features